I love October for so many reasons. it is the month I feel most at home in myself, schedules are set, there is a level of security in what each day will hold and it grounds me in a way that my chaotic energy needs. As a business owner, October is also a month of optimism and excitement as we build up to the holidays, it’s a time I get to connect more with my fable community and I thrive off of that energy.
HOT PUMPKIN OIL
WHY USE A HOT OIL TREATMENT?
- Protects from Breakage & Split Ends
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Reduced Dryness of both the Scalp and Hair
- Helps with Dandruff Relief
- Reduces Frizz and Smooths
- Increases Blood Flow in the Scalp
OILS AND THEIR BENEFITS:
- PUMPKIN SEED OIL - Helps maintain a Healthy Scalp, Strengthens the hair shaft, and Promotes Hair Growth.
- ROSEMARY OIL - Promotes hair growth and Moisturizes Scalp.
- COCOUNT OIL - Supports hair growth, Anti-Frizz, and Improves scalp health.
- FRANKINCENSE OIL - Reduces Dandruff, Adds Shine, Smooths, and Improves Scalp Health
HOT OIL TREATMENT & SPA NIGHT
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbs. Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 3 drops Rosemary Oil
- 3 drops Frankincense
- FABLERUNE Candle
- FABLERUNE Rose Clay & Goats Milk Face Mask
*If you have shorter or thinner hair you can half the recipe*
PREPARING YOUR SPA NIGHT:
- Start with clean, damp hair.
- Light your favorite fable candle.
- Prepare your Rose Clay & Goats Milk Face Mask so it’s ready for your spa night
- Warm your Coconut Oil in the microwave until melted.
- Add in your Pumpkin Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Frankincense.
IT'S SPA TIME!
- Test the oil to ensure the temperature isn’t too hot.
- Comb through your hair to remove tangles.
- Apply the oil in sections throughout your hair and scalp.
- Massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips.
- Clip your hair up and let the oil remain on your hair.
- While the oil soaks in, apply your Face Mask.
- After 15 to 20 mins, shampoo and condition your hair like normal & wash your face mask off.