September is a month of renewal, our schedules have returned, and for a lot of us that brings a great deal of peace back to our lives.
We can begin the rituals that bring balance back to our lives and make space to dive inward into our own knowing.
I hope you take this time of self-enchantment to recharge and regroup.
Summer Cooling Foot Soak
As you return to your rituals, consider implementing a simple, rejuvenating foot soak to unwind at the end of the day.
- Relieves Muscle Aches
- Draws Out Toxins
- Softens Dry feet
- Aromatherapy Benefits
- Stress Reliever
- MINT - Cooling & Refreshing
- ROSEMARY - Deodorizing
- VERBENA - Anti-Inflammatory
- FLOWERING OREGANO- Rich in Antioxidants
- CHLOROPHYLL - Antimicrobial & Reduces Redness
- PEPPERMINT - Relieves Headaches, Soothes Muscle Pain, & Reduces Stress
- LAVENDER - Reduces Stress, Boosts Mood, and Improves Sleep
- FABLERUNE Harvest Moon Bath Soak
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 4 cups Cold Water
- Fennel Flower
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Place 1 cup of Bath Soak into a large bowl.
- Poor Hot Water into the bowl to dissolve.
- Add 4 cups Cold Water (more if desired) and then top with Ice to cool the temperature
- Add 3 drops of Peppermint, Lavender, and 6 drops of Chlorophyll
- Lastly, add in your Herbs, Mix, and dip your feet to enjoy!